CBE JU first call published
As BIC full member, CLIB is happy to see this first call of the Circular Biobased Industries JU published, which provides essential funding opportunities to help bio-based industries and the circular bioeconomy gain traction. With a budget of 120 M EUR for 12 topics, two of which are for flagships, this call aims to further support the bio-based industries across Europe. It mainly follows the Horizon Europe regulations, and you can find more information here: https://www.cbe.europa.eu/news/eu120-million-available-advancing-europes-circular-bioeconomy.
Feel free to reach out to us, if you would like advice on a particular topic, need help in finding a partner or are interested in starting a consortium.
The topics of the currently open call are:
- HORIZON-JU-CBE-2022-IA-01 Biogenic carbon capture and use (CCU) for circular bio-based products
- HORIZON-JU-CBE-2022-IA-02 Cooperative business models for sustainable mobilisation and valorisation of agricultural residues, by-products, and waste in rural areas
- HORIZON-JU-CBE-2022-IA-03 Cost-effective production routes towards bio-based alternatives to fossil-based chemical building blocks
- HORIZON-JU-CBE-2022-IA-04 Co-processing of mixed bio-based waste streams
- HORIZON-JU-CBE-2022-IAFlag-01 Maximum valorisation of sustainably sourced bio-based feedstock in multi-product, zero-waste, zero-pollution biorefinery
- HORIZON-JU-CBE-2022-IAFlag-02 Alternative sources for high added value food and/or feed ingredients
- HORIZON-JU-CBE-2022-R-01 High performance bio-based polymers for market applications with stringent requirements
- HORIZON-JU-CBE-2022-R-02 Bio-based coatings, barriers, binders, and adhesives
- HORIZON-JU-CBE-2022-R-03 Circular-by-design bio-based materials to improve the circularity of complex structures
- HORIZON-JU-CBE-2022-R-04 Proteins from alternative and unconventional sources
- HORIZON-JU-CBE-2022-R-05 Sustainable fibres biorefineries feedstock
- HORIZON-JU-CBE-2022-S-01 Developing and validating monitoring systems of environmental sustainability and circularity: collection of best practices and benchmarks
The deadline for proposals is 22.09.22 at 17 h CEST.