We cordially invite you to join us for an exciting event on 23 March 2023, under the title
“All’s well that ends well – can high performance ingredients influence a product’s end-of-life in a circular bioeconomy?”
During this event, we will explore the possibilities that biotechnology offers in transforming the end-of-life characteristics of various products.We will delve into typical end-of-life scenarios in a circular bioeconomy and examine how high-performance ingredients and biotechnology can make these scenarios more sustainable, such as through increased recyclability or reduced waste streams. The event will also provide an opportunity to look back on the last three years of the MWIKE-funded HiPerIn 2.0 project, and to discuss the lessons learned with our guests. Register for the event and listen to our distinguished speakers:
- Sabine Blankenship, Ministry of Economic Affairs, Industry, Climate Action and Energy of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia (MWIKE)
- Matthias Eisenacher, Circular Transformation Lab Cologne | TH Köln University of Applied Sciences
- Tobias Bunke, Leiber GmbH
- Srinivas Karuturi, BIOWEG UG
- Rene Kurvers, Pectcof B.V.
Please, register via RSVP and join us in Düsseldorf!
If you have further questions, contact us.
You can download a detailed agenda here.